Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
The Pequeño Alpamayo; The second most popular mountain in Bolivia.
Pequeño Alpamayo (5430 m.a.s.l.) is one of the most popular peaks of the Condoriri Massif, a varied and incredibly adventurous terrain. Crossing the glacier to the top of the Tarija peak is just the beginning…
Andinist Bolivia office, Sagarnaga street, # 383, La Paz, Bolivia.
This promotion is intended for all people who want to reach their first High Altitude . and in good physical condition who wish to have a first experience in High Mountain without major technical difficulties.
08:30 am We leave La Paz on a 2hrs30min trip. Upon arrival at Rinconada, a one-hour walk will take us to the Chiarkhota lagoon, where we can either enter the refuge or set up our base camp depending on availability. Where we will have lunch, enjoy the landscape offered by the Condoriri massif and have dinner.
We leave the base camp at 03:00 am. We will walk to the end of the valley to reach the foot of the glacier located at 4805 m.a.s.l. We will cross the glacier and ascend to Pico Tarija (5320 m.a.s.l.) We descend through a rocky section before climbing the final slope to the “Pequeño Alpamayo” (50 / 55º). We will descend by the same path to reach the base camp and La Paz, arrival at approximately 17:00 pm.
• Bolivia – Boliviano (BOB)
• United States – Dollar (USD)
• Europe – Euro (EUR)
• If you plan to arrive in advance to be able to acclimatize it is best to make the reservation of the hotel where you choose to stay in advance, especially in the high season (March to October).
• In the city of La Paz you can find accommodations from 10usd per night to 300usd per night, depending on the category of accommodation you choose
• The most recommended for natural acclimatization is the water consumption days before starting the service (1.5 liters of water per day minimum)
• If you come from cities at sea level, arrive at the city of La Paz at least 4 days before, one week as an ideal
• Contact the mail: email@example.com in case you want to request modifications and / or cancellations, it is recommended to make a detailed description of the facts, explaining what happened and formulating in clear and simple terms the solution you want.
• For cancellation of reservation or change of any tourist service must be made 2 days before, in case of cancellation will have to pay a percentage of 50% for damages.
• If you request a change outside the deadlines and procedures explained in the previous point, you will pay an applicable penalty for the requested changes.
• If you cancel outside the established deadlines you will not be entitled to reimbursement.
• The postponement or advancement of the dates stipulated in each case, may be made in accordance with the modalities, conditions and availability of the different service providers, the rate differences for seasonal change, if applicable. The Company is exempt from any responsibility in case of not being able to satisfy the changes requested by the tourist.
• The right granted to the client by the tourist services contract, may be transferred or transferred to other persons up to 2 days before the departure date, and this must be communicated to the Company reliably.
• Once the trip has begun, the suspension, modification or interruption of any of the services that you voluntarily wish to use, will not have the right to demand a refund for the services left